Property Details

Opportunity at your feet.

Discover an unparalleled development opportunity situated in the heart of Meyerton, where a vast expanse of lush vacant land awaits transformation. Located in the prestigious Meyerton Ext 6 suburb, this property offers an elegant canvas for visionary development.

Surrounded by fertile landscapes, the property is perfectly positioned just 1.5 km from Meyerton town, promising convenience and accessibility. The charm of Meyerton Ext 6 lies in its upmarket ambiance, seamlessly blending residential, agricultural, and business properties to create a harmonious and diverse community.

This expansive parcel of land presents the ideal canvas for a forward-thinking development project. The mix of residential, agricultural, and business elements in the area adds to the allure, making it a versatile space for creating a truly unique and vibrant community. Don't miss the opportunity to shape the future of this prime location, where the potential for innovation and growth is boundless.

Please keep in mind that if you want to buy the property using a bond that the banks only finance 60% of the purchase price on vacant stands and that the purchaser will need the remaining 40% of the purchase price as a deposit plus an additional amount for bond and transfer fees.

Please note: New municipal bylaws have been passed that requires dolomite testing for every piece of vacant land before plans can be submitted for building. This does entail a cost to the purchaser.

Registered with the PPRA

Property Features

  • Property Type Small Holding
  • Building Size
  • Stand Size 1.4ha



Interested in property 2213341? Please fill in your details below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.

By clicking on submit, you agree to our privacy policy

Property Alerts

Receive email alerts for properties matching your criteria.